The latest design trends.
The latest tech.
Even the Pantone Color of the Year.
I’m there. Just like you.
Human-centered design is the future of digital.
And when it comes to crafting user experiences, I always wonder, what would a human do?
Like I said, my name’s Daniel. Let’s not worry about my last name for now. Just know that I’m a serious designer looking for other serious creatives to work with, because that’s really the only way to get better and I’m a sucker for improvement. Just check out my YouTube subscriptions if you don’t believe me (I promise the scariest thing you’ll find there is an uncanny amount of UX and and how it relates to human behavior).
Design is a lifestyle, lifestyle. But in my work, it’s all about communication and knowing your audience, and I love how those things are constantly changing because it keeps you on your toes. I’ve worked on marketing campaigns for various organizations like the Intrepid Museum in NYC. I've also worked on e-commerce-driven companies like Myron Corporation, and I've even branded businesses and nonprofits from scratch. And on the side, I’ve gotten to mingle with upcoming models and actors to give them awesome portraits for their own portfolios, which you can view by hitting the big button below.
At the moment, I find myself reading up on user research methods, human reaction, journey maps, and everything the UX world has to offer. I once heard that people who naturally question everything can make successful UX designers, and that idea has stuck with me; beautiful pixels are a great starting point, but at the end of the day, it's all about the experience.
In the meantime, find out if we're a match by hitting the button below.
- - We don’t always judge a book by its cover, but when we do, we… No, wait. We do always do that. And we have beautiful bookcases because of it.
- - We’re constantly reading up on the newest technologies, and not just because they’re cool. At the end of the day, we know we’ll be designing for them. And we have to think ahead.
- - We somehow allow design to creep into every corner of our lives. C’mon, I can’t be the only one who goes with the blue rug because their cat is orange.
- - Minimalism. Plain and simple. We love it and think it’s the ultimate form of sophistication. It may also be the greatest thing since the french fry.
- - We’d love to speak with each other on the phone, and that’s despite us hating talking on the phone.